Friday, June 19, 2009

The Rock

I haven't blogged enough about our church and what we do there. Besides being a great place to learn about the Lord, we have a ton of activities.

This week is Vacation bible school and coming up is the Rockin' Life Camp experience which I truly believe can change a young person's life. It can do that for the Adults too but we all need to volunteer a smidgen more than we have been. Why's it so hard to give time when it's all for the Lord?

I think I am guilty of forgetting that this world passes by quickly and what we do for Christ in his name is all that really matters.

Come see us at the Rock! Say hello or listen to some of the sermons by Pastor Mike. I think you will love it as much as we do.

For the kids today, come visit this fun site (adults will love it too!)

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes : Ever have one of those "Ah-ha!" moments? I happened to me yesterday when I was ...