Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our new Youth Pastor Jack


Jack leaves Florida with the kids tonight for Cedar Point , Ohio where they earned a trip pulling Cat tails from the lake channel. They also sold Photos, did church clean-up and other healthy activities for a much deserved outing.

This is their first official trip without Pastor Mike on board so we are all praying for a safe, fun trip for the kids. Have fun y'all!

If you haven't seen Jacks Blog, please take a moment to go visit him and say Howdy!
http://jackjarrett.com/ We are really pleased to have him at our church working with our kids.

The sermon rocked today and I figured out I needed to understand revelations instead of running from it. It's one of those books of the bible, I never tried to really understand. With Pastor Mike's help I am getting there....sloooooowly but surely.

We sent taco fixings with the kids and hope they get more meals to assist them with their trip. They get the opportunity to cook at churches along the way to save their much needed cash reserves.

Have fun guys! and take pictures!!!


God Bless!

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes : Ever have one of those "Ah-ha!" moments? I happened to me yesterday when I was ...