Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Paper Toys to Make for Gifts & Fun


I found the most creative link on the web that I have the opportunity to share with you all.
Marilyn Scott-Walters has created a nice little free section on making paper gifts. It has to be one of my favorite links of all time.

Have a look, make some toys! Make someone's day with a gift... Perform a RAK *Random Act of Kindness*. Just make everyday count, every second a treasure and every life around you a joy.

The picture is of my recent bouquet from the ceremony renewing our vows at the Rock with Pastor Mike Jarrett officiating.
I guess I'd marry my Marine everyday and feel like I do everyday. It's great to be able to do that. Praise report *smiles* It's cool to have Pastor J actually performing the ceremony. It means more to us than the first time just having him there. Thanks Pastor J!

Have fun!
Now on to the toys!
Fun with Paper!

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes : Ever have one of those "Ah-ha!" moments? I happened to me yesterday when I was ...