Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How to Save Money at the Grocery Store


I found that by looking through the sales ad's of all the stores I shop at, I can make a list easily.
There's a pretty awesome link that lets you pick and print coupons, compare sale items, mark items then print your list.
This week alone, I saved over $80.00 using this. Now, to me that's a bunch but to some it doesn't mean much. I guess in today's economy, I feel any savings helps.
Thank you to Duke University Digital collection for the awesome grocery-related pic.
Here's how to save some money on one of those things we all need (food)! Free Grocery Store Lists

Until the next post, God Bless!

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes : Ever have one of those "Ah-ha!" moments? I happened to me yesterday when I was ...