Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Roast Beef Relief Act



Well if there's free food, I'd find it. *Especially if it means a slight reprieve in cooking.* I love to cook but I also like "not to" cook some days. From Arby's where my dear friend is a manager comes this surprise! Check out the proposed Freebies and to get some nice coupons become an Arby's Club member. Here's the Beef: Arby's is going to be offering FREE food on Wednesdays throughout the entire summer. But with some good food, you must purchase a drink and each location varies. Check your local Arby's, since there are some terrific deals out there! At my location, a small soft drink is less than a dollar! July 8th - Free Orange Cream Swirl Shake w/sandwich purchase July 15th - Free Regular Roast Beef w/soft drink purchase July 22nd - Free Roast-burger w/soft drink purchase July 29th - Free Fruit Tea w/sandwich purchase August 5th - Free Regular Roast Beef w/soft drink purchase August 12th - Free Roast Chicken Club w/soft drink purchase August 19th - Free Fruit Tea w/sandwich purchase August 26th - Free Regular Beef 'n Cheddar w/soft drink purchase So much for the Wednesday beef! Thank you Arby's for the Roast Beef Relief~!

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes : Ever have one of those "Ah-ha!" moments? I happened to me yesterday when I was ...