Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our church and being a Needs Minister


It's really cool going through the classes at the Rock to become a minister of the church. I was made a "needs" minister with the help of Pastor Matt (he's just the greatest). My job is to assist people in the church with needs they have. Today I was given a home for a senior citizen...the big guy surely works in BIG ways. Now it's time to get that wascally Pastor to slow down long enough to get this big wheel in motion for some very lucky elderly person. I love what I do and I do what I love. Check out our church and what we do there.
The Rock

Here's a new bloom in my yard that my friend Diane traded me. I call it inspiration!

No comments:

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes

Fake-It Frugal: Fake Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes : Ever have one of those "Ah-ha!" moments? I happened to me yesterday when I was ...